• 作者:momu184mom
  • 积分:70
  • 等级:学前班
  • 2018-6-13 14:40:38
  • 楼主(阅:5819/回:0)High Performance Led Display Module

Shenzhen scree optoelectronics co., ltd. Founded in 20 0 9, It is professional LED display manufacturer and focusing on the field of led display above 9 years.
    Scree have two production base, one in Shenzhen, another in Dongguan, the area more than 40, 000 square meter. employees up to 5 00 people.
    Led display are used in various public places such as commercial squares, government agencies, stadiums, transportation facilities, financial institutions, etc,Scree products popular in Asia, Europe, north America, south America, Africa and Oceania more than 1 1 0 countries and regions, more than 30 domestic provinces and autonomous regions.
    Scree has got the certification of C C C, F C C, C E, RoHs and other certification, strictly in the I S O 9 0 0 1: 2 0 0 8 quality certification system to improve product quality management, pay attention to the daily 7 s management standards practice and application, in the process strictly I Q C, I P Q C, F Q C, O Q C, Q A of the various aspects of quality inspection projects and supply chain management. The basic lead and realize the industry led display product specifications standardization, production batching of the unique business model in the international and domestic industry has won a good reputation on the norms of industry standards have far-reaching impact.High Performance Led Display Module

上海中芜网络
    中国地铁卡网

目前不允许游客回复,请 登录 注册 发表言论。